Breakfast is by far my favourite meal of the day. I just love the foods on offer for breakfast, and I LOVE it when you find a great cafe that does an all day breakfast. None of this 'breakfast menu finishes at 10am' or anything. And when I'm at home, breakfast foods apply at all times of the day. This is one of my favourite post-ride-must-eat-right-now meals. It's super quick and easy and it tastes so good!
Here's how I have it:
1. Start with a good cereal. A nice solid one, preferably with fruit chunks in it. And nuts, they're always good too.
2. Add some milk, not heaps, just a little in the bottom of the bowl.
3. Add yoghurt. I like lots of yoghurt! [Be wary of the yoghurt you buy - so many of them are advertised as 'low fat' yet the sugar content is really high. Read the label, and see if you can find one that has about 5 grams of sugar per hundred grams of yoghurt (5%). This is a much healthier option.]
4. Add a banana. Just slice it over the top.
5. If you're really wanting to top it off, add a sprinkle of a seeds mix, something with sunflower seeds and pepitas.
6. Find yourself a comfy place to sit, preferably reclining. Just because.
7. Eat and Enjoy!
How do you like to have your afternoon breakfast?